Wednesday, December 4, 2019

New Zealand Patient Starts a New Beginning after Undergoing Face Lift Surgery in India


“People trade their cars in every couple of years for a new one, and my facelift surgery was less than a new car. … (Plastic Surgery) was my new car.”

Freya Zhang from New Zealand believes there’s a misconception about why women and men get facial cosmetic surgery. “People think you’re unhappy, that you are attempting to feel better inside by using changing the outside.” In reality, she says, the alternative is real. “I really a happy person, but I looked sad,” Freya says, Full Face lift Surgery in India at Medspa Clinic by Dr Ajaya Kashyap changed all that. “My appearance now displays my personality. It reflects who I’m.”

Married since 29 years and the mother of grownup children, Freya, 48, says there’s no reason to look older than you feel. “I knew how I felt, however when I looked at the mirror the person looking back was old.” Freya says she struggled with weight fluctuations in since she became a mother. She somehow managed to lose 50 pounds; but the end result lead to excess, saggy skin on her face and neck. “I certainly observed my face just crashed.”

A real estate consultant, Freya wanted to have a new and youthful look. She asked her trusted friend who herself was Tour2india4health’s ex-patient, and came to know about the medical travel assistant company. “My friend in New Zealand told me that there is a very good organization in India, Tour2india4health Consultant, who can assist me out to get in contact with the list of best cosmetic surgeons India. I dropped a query of their website and was given responded after multiple options offered to me I opted to get my face lift surgery at MedSpa Clinic by Dr Ajaya Kashyap in Delhi. Then I came to India”, said Freya.

Soon reaching India with the assistance by the team of Tour2india4health Consultant and after having consultation with Dr Ajaya Kashyap at MedSpa Clinic in Delhi, confident she chose an excellent surgeon; Freya says her anxiety never stopped even on the day of her consultation. Because of her expectancy, she though D Ajaya Kashyap couldn’t accomplish everything on her wish listing. She even thought she’d seem neurotic if she discussed about each facial feature she wished to change. But to her surprise within minutes of meeting the surgeon, she exhaled a sigh of relief. “He walked in and he knew precisely what I needed,” she says. “He was into very professional, very kind, being a plastic surgeon and that he became very in a competent.” by the time she left the hour-long consultation, Freya says, “I was relieved and sure I’d have great results.”

“I underwent face lift surgery to acquire the look I wanted and I was sure that Dr Ajaya Kashyap would be the best choice for it”, said she. Freya stayed at MedSpa Clinic for three days and the rest in her hotel for post-surgery recovery. She was very happy the procedure and said, “It has been such a good experience to Face lift Surgery done at MedSpa Clinic. Dr Ajaya Kashyap is undoubtedly one of the best cosmetic surgeons I have come across. He made me understand the pros and cons of the surgery and what may be the immediate consequences effects post surgical operation. The cost was also very affordable here. The patient care facility within the hospital is excellent. I feel at ease and there is no pain or soreness at all. “That is the best personal decision I’ve ever made. This is the best money I’ve ever spent.”

She also extends her heartfelt gratitude to Tour2india4health consultant for assisting her all through the 10 days of her stay in India. “I got here to India alone. It isn't that I haven’t stayed alone but Tour2india4health consultant’s support and company was of great help. They were there in the hospital all through my treatment and the everything was very managed and organized. I didn’t have to wait on the airport as Tour2india4health's patient supervisor was watching for me there. 

So, overall it was a pleasant experience and I will contact them again if I or my own family and buddies need any type of clinical resource in the future”, stated Freya smiling.

Thank You
Mrs. Freya Zhang from New Zealand

0 comments:

Post a Comment