Thursday, January 5, 2023

Zanah Tesfaye From Ethiopia Begins His Life Post ICD Implant Procedure With Fresh Vigour  

 “I am Zannah Tesfaye and I am from Ethiopia. I was noticing some heart-related signs and symptoms in the long term. I might experience shortness of breath and elevated heart rate even after mild physical exertion. Therefore I wanted to have a complete cardiology analysis from a good cardiology hospital, where they performed some tests and ordered further investigations related to my heart including ECG. After the reports came back, they found that there were some abnormalities in my heart and ICD implant procedure.”

A pacemaker is a device that transmits tiny electrical impulses to the heart muscle so one can keep the heart rate solid or stimulate the lower chambers of the coronary heart (ventricles). A pacemaker can also be used to treat syncope, congestive heart failure, and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, for which I decided to visit India. 

“When I was searching for the best ICD implant procedure, I found out about Dr. Anil Saxena India on Internet. I post a query on their website India cardiac surgery service and received a call back from one of their case managers. The case manager helped me to get Dr. Anil Saxena India profile. Who also got me hospital opinions and associated quotes; they phoned me and explained the entire process. Finally, I decided to visit India to get treated by Dr. Anil Saxena India. The visa invitation letter was organized with the aid of the team from the clinic. The visa application process was also done by the India cardiac surgery service team. They also organized the accommodation as per my possibilities. They facilitated my trip very smoothly.

Once I arrived in India, I was picked up from the airport and my appointment was scheduled with Dr. Anil Saxena India. He took an in-depth medical record and heard me patiently. He additionally performed the bodily examination and cautioned in addition to investigations. After the reports came back, I advised the ICD implant procedure along with the procedure I had a detailed session with the doctor about the lifestyle and dietary changes I needed to make in life. The surgery finally took place on a scheduled date. I stayed in the hospital for a few days, and then the doctor discharged me after consulting me about the post-operative lifestyle adjustments that I might need to make. Given that then, I’ve been recuperating well.

“I have to say Dr. Anil Saxena India whom I consulted was exceptional in his knowledge and services. He was patient to listen to me very well and as it should be make a prognosis in conjunction with the right treatment plan. I am really grateful to him for their dedicated assistance, more so because Dr. Anil Saxena India also helped by discounting the treatment cost so that it falls within my budget

“I had an outstanding experience with the ICD implant procedure which was easy and hassle-free: without any problem and better life. I was able to walk without getting breathless, and I had energy! I was in the hospital just for a day after the procedure. By sharing my success story in India, I am able to give other people the gift of hope, and of knowing they may be alone. Dr. Anil Saxena India is known to see me after my ICD implant procedure, and he was glad to hear that I was doing well. “I thank my stars to have found Dr. Anil Saxena India, who was all through the procedure and is the best globally. I thank India cardiac surgery service from the bottom of my heart for being able to manage appointments and taking care of the whole trip."

0 comments:

Post a Comment