Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Mommy Makeover India Helped The Canada Patient Restore Her Pre Pregnancy Appearance

Hi, my name is Mrs. Sarah, I am from Ontario, Canada. Recently I had my Mommy Makeover India to restore my pregnancy appearance once for all. It is often a second life for a woman when she becomes a mother. Turning a mother of one, was both a joyful and daunting experience for me and I had to do a lot of stuff to recover things that I have lost during the pregnancy and delivering a baby. While I was juggling through this I came to know that it was impossible for me to get rid of the things I have put on my body in the form of my belly fats and more so after the pregnancy but then I heard that there are surgery options like Mommy Makeover that is a blend of few plastics and cosmetic surgeries that can help me make my body in the right shape.


Mommy Makeover success stories in India

However, when I consulted the doctors in Canada, I found it extremely unaffordable. They had a whopping cost to offer me and I thought it would be rather difficult for me to get the surgery done right at this stage, except for the fact that I had to get loads of money from the bank or sell off my property to get this done in my country. But a ray of hope came in the form of Mommy Makeover India as few of my doctor's friends felt that the Indian hospitals are highly developed in terms of facilities and features that are known to offer me the best of the healthcare services. I then researched to find out more about this surgery carried out in India and then came in touch with a medical tourism company that offered me a comprehensive solution at a throw-away price. I was really surprised to see the huge cost difference and even if I add the ticket cost and other details, I ended up working out to an affordable cost.
The Mommy Makeover India came as a blessing in disguise for me and it can give me the best of the healthcare services at an affordable cost. They offered me a package that was self-sustaining for me to consider. I then shared my body requirements as per the medical reports and other things with the medical tourism company - Tour2India4Health to whom I consulted came out to be extremely affordable for me. So without wasting my time any further, I said yes to their offered package as it has both high quality and affordability elements together. So, I then applied for a medical visa and soon got the same that allowed me to travel to India. I reached Delhi for my surgery and was picked up by the company rep.
I soon reached the doctor’s clinic and soon was seen getting the surgery done once he found my conditions to be stable and good to go. He did have a few basic medical tests to see things normal and then slated the surgery date. The day dawned and it brought up the light on me giving me the freedom from the issues I had on my body after becoming a mother of two. I am glad that the Mommy Makeover India helped me to get a new life that I used to lead during my spinster’s life. I was treated by the best surgeon along with the best medical staff. The hospital where I got my surgery seemed perfect in terms of getting high-end facilities and features that seemed to have backed with the best medical team and other features. I thank my medical tourism company for the services along with the surgeon to carrying out the surgery with quality and affordability.
Thanks
Mrs. Sarah, 
Ontario, Canada

0 comments:

Post a Comment