Breast Cancer Treatment in India – Overview
Breast cancer treatment in India is the most common malignancies afflicting women which is provided by the highly qualified top oncologist in India at the top hospitals in India through Forerunners Healthcare. Our medical travel provider in India offers assistance to the international patients seeking their breast cancer treatment in India.
Top Hospitals in India
1) Hospitals in Delhi
a. Fortis Hospital Delhi
The Fortis Hospitals looks into the diagnosis, prevention and rehabilitation programs for the breast cancer patients. You can be rest assured about the breast cancer treatment in India done here through Forerunners Healthcare since they have the latest and most advanced technology.
b. Max Healthcare Delhi
Max Healthcare Delhi has a dedicated team of professionals who looks into the diagnosis and treatment for the breast cancer patients. The oncology department offers the most comprehensive treatment under one roof by following the international cancer treatment protocols.
2) Hospitals in Mumbai
a. Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute Mumbai
At Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, we achieve excellent in the medical world through dedication, compassion and ethical principles. We are a globally recognized center for advanced tertiary care.
b. Lilavati Hospital & Research Center
Lilavati Hospital & Research Center is a prestigious and acclaimed multi-specialty hospital in Mumbai regarded as one of the best tertiary care hospitals in India. We are globally reckoned for our excellence in medical care for the breast cancer treatment in Mumbai India with state of the art facilities.
1) Cancer Surgeons in Delhi
a. Dr. Rajeev Agarwal
Dr. Rajeev Agarwal, MBBS, MS of Medanta Hospital is one of the senior most surgical oncologist and breast cancer specialists in Delhi. He has a keen interest in breast conservation surgery, breast reconstruction and sentinel node biopsy. He has pioneered the practice of the surgical oncology and concept for organ based specialization in oncology in Delhi.
· Senior Consultant for Surgical Oncology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi from 2001-2003
· Consultant Surgical Oncology at Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, Delhi from 1994-2001
b. Dr. Sumita Singh
Dr. Sumita Singh is one of the best breast specialists in India with more than 22 years experience to treat the breast diseases like the lump in the breasts, breast cancer surgery and the discharge from the breast. Her qualification includes MBBS from SN Medical Colleges, Jodhpur, Rajasthan in India, MS (General Surgery) from the same institute and FIAGES.
· Breast and Ano Rectal Surgeon at Sarawati Hospital, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
· Breast and Ano Rectal Surgeon at Batra Hospital, New Delhi, India
2) Cancer Surgeons in Mumbai
a. Dr. Mandar Nadkarni
Dr. Nadkarni, MBBS, MS and DNB is Consultant Surgical Oncology in breast and colorectal oncology. With an experience of 10 years at TMH where he was consultant breast cancer surgeon and a professor of the surgical oncology, he completed over 6000 surgeries for breast cancer including breast conservation to the modified radical mastectomy to oncoloplastic surgeries such as symmetrisation procedures, reduction mastopexy and therapeutic mammaplasty.
· His expertise include the breast oncology and the GI oncology, conservative surgery for early breast cancers
· Services offered by him include the breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancer and mastectomy
b. Dr. Rucha Kaushik
Dr. Rucha Kaushik, MBBS, MS is a consultant breast cancer surgeon at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital. She is dedicated, skilled and compassionate breast surgeon with over six years of exclusive clinical and research experience in the field of breast cancer. She completed her studies from Govt. Medical College Nagpur. Her area of interest includes breast cancer surgery and breast reconstruction.
Benefits of Breast Cancer Surgery in India
- Advance Medical Facilities : Our advance medical facilities have latest technology and equipment, state of the art infrastructures and advanced medical facilities.
- Top Hospital Mechanism : Our top hospital mechanisms follow the international protocols for breast cancer treatment in India.
- Affordable Cost : We offer affordable cost breastcancer treatment in India within your budget.
- Zero Waiting : We have zero waiting periods for your breast cancer treatment in India.
Forerunners Healthcare since we help the international patients plan their breast cancer treatment in India. For more assistance contact here : email@example.com
Related post :