Overview of Kidney Transplant
Kidney transplant at India is being regarded as a top notch solution to solve the problem of kidney failure. Kidney transplant is concerned with the transplants of a kidney into a patient with end stage kidney disease. End stage kidney failure occurs due to various reasons like blood pressure and diabetes. Transplant of kidneys is also known as renal transplantation. Kidneys help in the removal of excess fluids and wastes from the human blood. Whenever kidneys lose their ability to filter waste fluids then dangerous wastes accumulates in your body. This condition is known as kidney failure. In such situations a kidney transplant the only option in such situations. Kidney transplants are the most commonly used transplant operations. In these operations only one donated kidney is required to replace two defective kidneys.
Who is an eligible candidate for kidney transplantation?
Kidney transplant remains as the most preferred treatment for most patients with end stage renal disease. Here it does not matter what is the cause of kidney failure. Any individual with ESRD is a potential transplant candidate. In order to receive an eligible kidney transplant you don’t have to be on dialysis or evaluation. Candidates applying for a kidney transplant should have an adequate heart lung function and should be free from various kinds of medical conditions. These conditions pose a limit to the expectancy of life. As a patient you will have to work closely with the medical team to enhance the benefit and cut off the risks of kidney transplant. Kidney transplant needs a lifelong commitment to taking medications and to have regular contact with the physician. Patients should also understand and be willing to take on his responsibility.
Who is not a candidate for kidney transplantation?
A kidney transplant is not recommended for the following candidates:
- kidney transplant is not for those candidates who suffer from diseases like Osteomyelitis and TB.
- Those candidates who face difficulties in taking medications several times each day.
- Candidates who suffer from the disease of heart, lungs and liver.
- Candidates who suffer from other life threatening diseases.
- Candidates who suffer from infections like hepatitis.
- Candidates who smoke and drink. Those who have a risky life style.
Who are ideal donors for kidney transplants?
All donors have to be carefully screened to make sure that there is a suitable match and no accidental transfer of diseases takes place between the donor and the acceptors: The kidney from transplantations comes from two sources:
- Living donors: Living donors are usually those persons who belong to our family and sometimes one’s life partner or spouse.
- Deceased donors: The kidneys from deceased donors are those kidneys that have been donated by people who have willed their kidneys to get donated before their death by signing organ and donor cards.
How to prepare for kidney transplantation:
Following steps should be taken for kidney transplantation:
- The patient has to follow the diet that has been advised by the kidney transplant team.
- Patient has to refrain from smoking and alcohol.
- The kidney transplant team may recommend exercise program. The patient has to follow this exercise program.
- Transplant team may recommend a weight losing exercise program. The patient has to follow this program.
- Certain kind of medicines may be prescribed before kidney transplant surgeon. The patient has to take these medications till recovery period.
Scope of kidney transplant in India:
Kidney transplant in India is now being performed as a cutting edge solution that has been well supported with modern infrastructure. This solution has addressed concerns of many patients and has helped them to get freedom from complex and most end stage kidney disorders. Kidney transplant at Indian urology hospitals is being performed by highly skilled surgeons who are aware of the advanced technology. These Indian surgeons work with perfect harmony with their patients. The medical team of these surgeons understands the need of their patients it is for this reason that this team offers a non stop solution to all patients who require complex surgical procedures like kidney transplantation. Patients coming from foreign destinations can reap a lot of benefit through low cost kidney transplant in India .
About the company:
Forerunners healthcare is one of the most leading and top notch healthcare providers in India. It provides the best medical treatment and healthcare provisions through its associated hospitals and surgeons. “Good quality medical treatment at affordable prices” is the primary slogan of Forerunners Healthcare for its patients. You can know more in this concern by sending your queries at: email@example.com .
You can also make a phone call to us at: +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499