Friday, May 24, 2019

Afghani Patients Prefer Dr. K S Iyer in India for their Cardiac Treatments

Hi, I am Baqir Orakzai and I belong to Baghlan, Afghanistan. My son Yazdan was diagnosed with a heart condition called the Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) at birth. Infants born with this condition suffer through a multitude of problems such as decreased flow of blood, overworking of heart to supply blood to the body and many more. The doctors in Afghanistan said that my son would need surgery to survive but the technology in my country was little out-dated and I couldn’t put my hopes in the palms of crusty old machines.”


“I belonged to a well-educated middle class afghan family. Our family combined came to a decision that we should look for alternate places for my son’s treatment. We started searching for countries with the best medical technology. All the western countries that we explore revealed the fact that these countries were highly developed but were considered very expensive, even by the residents of the same countries.”

“We could not afford expensive treatment but at the same time we could not let Yazdan suffer with low medical facilities. After more research, I came across indiacardiacsurgerysite, a medical facilitator company in India. I did a little more research about this company after which I contacted them about low cost paediatric cardiothoracic surgery in India. They were very helpful and explained the whole procedure of the treatment including the stay and expenses.”

“They had told me that the doctor that will be dealing with our case was Dr. K.S. Iyer, a world renowned paediatric cardiac surgeon who is considered the pioneer of the paediatric cardiac care program in northern India and has the experience of operating on more than 10,000 babies, children and adults with congenital heart diseases.”

“I was happy to know that the surgeon that my son will be taken care of by was one of the best in India. I discussed everything with my family and we decided to go ahead with this decision and get my son’s correction of tetralogy of fallot surgery in India.”

“After reaching India, we were surprised to find out that they had sent a car to pick us up and drop us at the hospital as soon as possible for the immediate commencement of my son’s treatment. We were happy that we’d found such caring people in our hard times. After we reached the hospital, we met Dr. K S Iyer best pediatric cardiac surgeon in India, who patiently explained the whole procedure and said that the best solution would be a total surgical repair.”

“He further explained that in this surgery, the narrow vessels will be widened and the mixing of good and bad blood will be halted. The amazement I felt after knowing the fact that I had such a knowledgeable surgeon brought me a wave of relief. After some preliminary tests, my son was soon scheduled for a surgery.”

“After the surgery was finished, my son was shifted to a children’s ICU where he was put under strict observation and every little detail of his heart was monitored. After a couple of weeks, Yazdan was discharged but we were required to go for frequent check-ups so that the doctors could weather the effects of the treatment on my son’s heart. Dr. Iyer and the staff of indiacardiacsurgerysite are the reason why my son is healthy and living. I would recommend this to anyone I know ever needing any medical assistance.”



 Dr. K S Iyer Contact Details :

Email : drksiyer@indiacardiacsurgerysite.com

OR

Call : +91-9370586696

0 comments:

Post a Comment